Personal information protection policy
Excimer, Inc. (hereafter, Excimer) recognizes the importance of personal information, and we consider it our obligation to properly protect personal information that we may acquire. Excimer addresses this obligation by adhering to the following policies
1. Personal information provided
1.1) When personal Information is provided to Excimer, its use (purpose, range of use, Excimer contact) will be disclosed, specified, or explained through notification either beforehand or immediately upon its submission.
1.2) If there is a change in the use of this information, Excimer will provide notification or public disclosure to that effect.
2. How we manage personal information
2.1) Excimer has established an administrative provision for handling personal information, and this organization ensures the security of, and the prevention of leaks, loss or damage to the entrusted information.
2.2) Excimer does not disclose personal information to third parties, except in the following instances.
- When permission has been explicitly granted by the offering individual.
- When a sub-contractor who has concluded a non-disclosure agreement with us beforehand is consigned personal information in part or in entirety in a range necessary for achieving the intended purpose.
- When it is required by a court of law, etc.
- When disclosed so that personal identification is not possible
2.3) When personal information is consigned to a third party, appropriate supervision implemented through contractual obligation, etc. ensures that there is no leakage or re-offering of the entrusted information.
3. How we handle personal information
3.1)Personal information will be handled according to the use specified, disclosed or notified, or according to the permission granted.
3.2) Personal information received in the normal course of business, such as from business cards, etc, or from the internet, official journals, government records, etc., and personal information obtained from inquiries, applications for documents requests, seminars, etc., will be used only when it is necessary to contact you directly. It may also be used for product guidance and services, as well as for surveys.